NDIS PROVIDER NO 4050008908
for the areas of Central Adelaide, Northern Adelaide and Country Area North
Approved for the following categories:
Assistance with Social and Community Participation - Finding and Keeping a Job - Improved Relationship - Increased Social and Community Participation - Assist Travel / Transport - Improved Daily Living Skills
"THE ART OF FRIENDSHIP" / GROUP PROGRAMS
"The Art of Friendship' fortnightly, therapeutic group programs are especially designed for NDIS participants aged between 13 and 15. Two types of group programs are currently offered:
- For teenagers with high functioning Autism and Asperger’s Syndrome
- For teenagers with mild intellectual disabilities.
The participants are coached how to improve their confidence, positively interact with other people, protect themselves from bullying and make friends. The Art of Friendship Group Programs cover such areas as:
- emotion awareness and expression
- non-verbal behaviour and communication
- posture and self-presentation
- conversational skills
- manners in interpersonal relationships
- recognising and managing sarcasm
- dealing with conflict and bullying
- managing stress and anger
- relaxation skills and positive self-talk strategies for everyday wellbeing.
The intake for February 2018 group programs has now commenced for Modbury and Barossa Valley regions. Please note that places are limited. Please refer to information below for any inquiries or to register your interest in participating in the session. You may also chose to click the button below to organise your complementary planning session in order to meet the therapist in person and find out more about the Group Program.
"THE ART OF FRIENDSHIP" / INDIVIDUAL PROGRAM
The 12 session individual program is also available for NDIS participants who prefer individual therapy. The individual program covers similar topic areas as the group program, but can also be individualised to suit specific needs, Please register your interest by contacting Hypno-Link directly or by registering for your complementary planning session below.
FREE THERAPY PLANNING CONSULTATION
An opportunity to meet in person and discuss the options for resolving what bothers you
OR CALL HYPNO-LINK
0490 463 042
MINDFULLNESS & RELAXATION SELF IMPROVEMENT GROUP
with Alicja Weidner
(BSW, MAASW, MGY, Cert CBT, Cert Clinical Hypno- Psychotherapy, MAHA)
Primary Therapist at Hypno-Link
Would you like to connect to other people, gain more confidence, learn new ways to relax, feel more positive and look forward to the future?
Fortnightly Mindfulness and Relaxation Self-Improvement Groups can assist with this. We are meeting fortnightly to:
- support each other in achieving our goals
- learn to apply our unique strengths, and talents in everyday life
- practice positive talk strategies and engage in simple artistic activities for fun and pleasure
- participate in relaxation and mindfulness activities to relieve stress and assist positive outlook.
New classes for NDIS participants and / or carers are commencing in Modbury and Barossa Valley region. Different group ages and classes - conducted in mornings and afternoons. The vacancies are filling out fast.
Please use the button below to email us directly if you would Iike to sign up for the Program or if you would like some more information.