NDIS PROVIDER NO 4050008908
Hypno-Link Counselling & Therapies: NDIS Provider and a proud sponsor of Australian Police Football Association
My name is Alicja Weidner and my business is registered in the name of Hypno-Link. It operates from an allied health clinic in Evandale.
I am a qualified, accredited Social Worker and professional Hypnotherapist with over 20 years of clinical practice experience across a variety of sectors, including mental health, aged care and rehabilitation.
I am also an artist with a special interest in oil, acrylic and ink painting. Being born and raised in Poland, I am fluent in both English and Polish language and interested in working with clients from all cultural backgrounds.
MY QUALIFICATIONS AND AFFILIATIONS
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) / University of South Australia (UniSA)
- Master of Gerontology (MGY) / University of South Australia (UniSA)
- Certificate Foundation Course in Hypno-Psychotherapy / Institute of Clinical Hypno-Psychotherapy (ICHP)
- Certificate in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy / CBT Australia
- Certificate in Rational-Emotive Therapy / CBT Australia
- Accredited member of the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW)
- Professional member of the Australian Hypnotherapists Association (AHA)
- Registered Hypnotherapist with the National Hypnotherapy Register of Australia (NHRA) - Registration number PM2015617.
My practice reflects high quality professional standards and ethics and is informed by a wide variety of practice theories and models, including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Solution Focused Brief Intervention Model,Strength Theory and Bio-psychosocial Model.